Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Flavor Flav Is No Longer Making Fried Chicken

 

Your Black World reports

Flavor Flav will no longer be selling chicken.  We know this is incredibly disappointing to you, but it’s true.  Flav made the announcement recently, stating that the mismanagement of the organization was just too much for him to bear:

"Let me be straight up with you," Flav told TMZ. . "I found potato salad that expired on 28 February," he explained, "and it's then when I realized I can't do business [there] and I really hope no one ate those potatoes."

Flav is now removing his name from the franchise, citing the fact that he has to protect the reputation of his valuable personal brand.

"I have to do whatever is possible for me to save my name and that's to shut the business down," he told Iowa network WQAD. "[Manager] Nick Cimino isn't running the business right."

Cimino doesn’t see it the same way as Flavor Flav.  Cimino has referred to the rapper as a “fraud,” and he also claims that Flav was the one who came up with the idea to open the chicken restaurants.

"[He] wants to become a millionaire off my dime, off my ideas," he said. "I started this. I put together everything from the menu to the color of the building to the sign."

Cimino can’t, however, blame Flavor Flav for the fact that he was being investigated for bouncing checks to his employees.  So, it looks like this entire business idea was flawed from the beginning.  Perhaps Flavor Flav will get another reality show, for it appears that his chicken-cooking days might be over for good.

Visit Your Black World for regular news and information – sign up at YourBlackWorld.com.

No comments: