Monday, June 15, 2009

Denzel Washington Was Addicted to Heroin?


Denzel Washington

 

When Denzel Washington was 20 years old, he was having a tough time. A college dropout who'd come back from a heroin addiction that started when he was just 14, Denzel had lost his way. But one afternoon, while at his mother's beauty shop in Mount Vernon, New York, Denzel was shocked back onto the right track. There, one of his mother's customers wrote this prophecy on a piece of paper: "That boy is going to speak to millions of people."
Clearly, the woman known in the community as "the Prophetess" knew what she was talking about. Denzel has gone on to make more than 35 films, including his latest, "The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3." See what other surprising facts we've uncovered about the Oscar-winning actor.

Click to read.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost
a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
Also see my page :: cheap cameras for sale

Anonymous said...


I was able to find good information from your blog posts.

Saltosvanes243@gmail.com said...

Very glad to know about the great change in his life. My friend was a drug addict and started taking treatment from suboxone treatment virginia centre. There he took treatment for few months and was glad to overcome it.